PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:19:02 +0000
Thanks Frank and thanks everyone!  Any additional suggestions welcome!
Greatly appreciate the perspective.  We have been working with selected/interested undergrads on soft skills and other nontechnical elements)  (teamwork, communications, interviewing, writing, CV's, etc.) and will address many of the important skills/capabilities you identified.
Phil