From:
Carol Lihs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:11:16 -0500
Greetings to all--

     Can anyone see the advantage to  doing RODAC plates on walls in a packaging
area for a non-sterile solid oral dosage form?  I really think that air sampling
would give more valuable results in this situation but I can't seem to get my
point across.  I'm discussing this with some non-microbiologists who are (I
think) confusing  our packaging area with a Class 100 Clean Room.  Help,  I
really need some opinions from the experts.

          Carol Lihs
          Sr. Microbiologist
          GlaxoSmithKline