From:
Vishwas Kelkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 10:50:33 +0000
Dear all,
I believe, General practice for Growth Promotion is as below:

1. If Media fill is done under Anaerobic condition (Nitrogen blanketing), Clostridium sporogenes (CS) is included as one of the organism.
2. For Aerobic or An-aerobic media fill, in addition to routine organisms(SA, PA, EC, Salmonella, AB, CA,ML,BC and in-house isolates (GPR, GNR, Yeast & Mold) are also used.
3. NMT 14 days of incubation (Either 7 days at 20-25 C followed by 7 days at 30-35 C) or 14 days at 20-35 C is a general practice.
4. We do identify up to Species level as this is a rare occurrence and it provides additional information to identify the cause.
5. I have seen P.acne from Aseptic fill on Day-14 from FTM during sterility test.

Thanks,
Vishwas