Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:07:20 EDT
An opportunity has crossed my desk that may be of interest to someone out
there.  The president of a customer of mine has indicated that he wants to
hire a microbiologist with marketing experience.  I am hesitant to name the
company (i.e., a provider of specialty chemical products) and I am hesitant
to receive your queries as these type of transactions should be as "seamless"
as possible.

Something must give.  So, if someone is interested, let me know, and I'll
forward you directly to the firm.

Richard Prince