PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Steve Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2020 00:59:30 +0000
From memory..
Hypochlorite should be 10,000 ppm to be fully effective, but will also be more corrosive.

Hydrogen peroxide at 6% will be very slow acting.

HPV is extremely effective if used correctly, the equipment needed is expensive.

Look at stabilised solutions of hypochlorous acid. Also two part chlorine dioxide products. These agents from reputable manufacturers are very effective.

Steve Morris