PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Bonita Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:24:08 +0000
Quality Control!  They learn methods quickly, but media control, IQ,OQ,PQs, method suitability, calibrations, validations etc. are the difficult things to train because they have never seen them.  Give your TA’s a break and have the students do some of the control work.  I often look at Medical Technologists for incoming Microbiology and chemistry positions because they understand controls from their internships.

Bonnie