From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 19:43:00 -0500
Dear Brian,

From my perspective, I would think that you will be required to perform
re-qualification of Vesphene III and LpH III as disinfectants by conducting
new coupon disinfectant studies because there has been a change in the
composition due to deletion of PTAP (p-tert-Amylphenol) as an ingredient.
Because of the change in the chemical composition of these 2 disinfectants,
I would not be surprised that Vesphene III and LpH III has different E.P.A.
registration numbers from Vesphene II and LpH II.

Regards,
Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932