PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
rachel predeeba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:26:36 +0000
hello sir,
i'm working on antimicrobial activity of variou plants available in our area.i've a few questions to be answered .why is there being a sudden shift from antibiotics to traditional medicines?
do these medicines also face the problrm of developing resistance by the pathogens?
how do we find the minimum inhibitory concentration?what is the standard for medicinal plants?does this standard vary for the type of extract ?
please ,can anyone offer me literature regarding these details?

rachel.

my address for literature:
j.rachel predeepa,
c/o.,javahar.t.dasan,
14/895,sambakulam first main road,
moonrumavadi,
k.pudur,
madurai-625 007.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/
MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com/