From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2020 09:56:54 -0400
Dear Michael,

If the formulation is used in a product package that is used in a single application, there is no need to conduct USP Chapter 51 testing.  If the same formulation is used in a product package that is multi dose, challenge testing would be required on that product formulation.  With a single use product formulation, you need to justify the inclusion of a preservative and it cannot be used to take care of any manufacturing issues.

Regards,
Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932

Sent from my iPhone