From:
"Wojtaszek, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 12:05:11 -0400
Hello,
I'm hoping someone can answer my question. Are there any federal or European regulations someone can point me to stating an incubator that is solely used for incubating SteriAmp II bio-indicators  cannot be placed in a QC Analytical laboratory as long as the proper safety signage is in place?

Thanks,
Diane M. Wojtaszek
QA Operations Manager
Endo Pharmaceuticals
8 Clarke Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Tel: 609-235-3115
Cell: 609-216-3806

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, so that Endo can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your system. Thank you. <Virus Scanned by Microsoft ForeFront Online Security>