From:
Rosina Odino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:55:19 -0300
Dear Mónica,

We perform microbiological monitoring of compressed gases by the Impingement
method ("barboteo") and then membrane filtration. We use an in-house made
flow-meter for this purpose.

If you want more details about the media and solutions used, please let me
know.

Regards,

Q.F. Rosina Odino
Jefe de Control de Calidad - Microbiología
Laboratorios Clausen S.A.
Bvar. Artigas 3896
Tel: (00598) 2209 0909 *Int 1338
Fax: (00598) 2209 1089