From:
Tina Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:05:17 -0400
Scientist
SCIENTIFIC
SUPERVISOR
Microbiological Services
TEVA Pharmaceuticals USA, one of the largest generic pharmaceutical
manufacturers in the nation, is seeking a Scientific Supervisor to join our
Microbiological Services staff in our Sellersville Facility on the 2nd
Shift.

The qualified professional we seek must possess a B.S. degree in
Microbiology or related science and a minimum of 4 years of experience
working in a microbiology laboratory with a strong working knowledge of
USP,
cGMP's and Microsoft Word. A strong eye for detail and the ability to
accurately perform/document, evaluate/review work are essential skills for
your success. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and supervisory
skills required. A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience is
preferred. JOB CODE: MH2518.

Please send/fax your resume (WITH SAL. REQ'S) to: TEVA Pharmaceuticals,
USA,
Human Resources, 650 Cathill Road, PO Box 904, Sellersville, PA 18960; FAX
(215) 721-9669. PLEASE INDICATE APPROPRIATE JOB CODE NUMBER); EMAIL:
[log in to unmask] Equal Opportunity Employer.
TEVA
PHARMACEUTICALS
tevausa.com