PMFLIST Archives

September 2019

From:
PMF Conferences <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:37:20 -0400
We are very excited to announce this year's PMF Fall Forum: Current Trends in Nonsterile and Aseptic Manufacturing. Leading industry experts will present and discuss topics relating to current regulatory, compendial and enforcement trends in Quality Control Microbiology.

While nonsterile and aseptic manufacturing are regarded as two distinctly different sectors of our industry, many aspects of QC Microbiology are relevant to both. Burkholderia cepacia complex challenges, disinfectant efficacy testing, contamination prevention, and proper laboratory training are just a few areas that bridge these sectors. Effectively understanding these central principles, including regulatory expectations and implementing systems to support them, is the key to success.

This conference will take place at the Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia on Oct. 31-Nov. 1.  For more information, please follow this link:  https://conta.cc/32pT048