PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Vishwas Kelkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:23:14 +0000
Hello,
I have seen people storing the microbiological cultures, including new vials, inside locked containers with numbered padlocks and the in-use cultures separately inside a locked container with a combination lock, along with prepared media in the same walk-in refrigerated rooms maintained at 2-8 degC.

Thanks,
Vishwas