From:
Defterigou Olga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 17:48:52 +0300
Dear forum members,

we want to develop a microbiology method to detect cephalosporin trace
in production areas after cephalosporin decontamination.

Do you have any suggestions which microorganism, culture media and
inactivator are most suitable? If you have used a method for a similar
situation we will appreciate if you give us more information. The only
reference we have is the one from FDA (By lines No 3 and 8, Nov 1977)
which is referred to detection of penicillin trace in products.

Best regards,

Olga Defterigou

Microbiologist, MPhil

Microbiology Lab Supervisor

Elpen Pharmaceutical Co. Inc

95, Marathonos Ave. 190 09 Pikermi, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210 6039326-9 Fax: (+30) 2106039300

E-mail:[log in to unmask]