From:
"Bromell, Carly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:39:47 +0000
Hello All,

Is there a group consensus for which types of products need to be tested for Clostridium per USP <62> and <2022>?  I was told all liquids because of C. botulinum, but FDA BAM (I know it's not USP) was more concerned with C. perfringens in dehydrated soups, sauces and spices.  Any guidance on which products have a higher risk for Clostridium and should be tested regularly would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much,
________________________________
Carly Bromell
Manager, QC Microbiology
(253) 853-7333 Office
[http://bap.metagenics.com/metalogo.png]<http://www.metagenics.com>
[http://bap.metagenics.com/metasig.png]<https://www.metagenics.com/ultraflora-biomepro>

Disclaimer: This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may
contain confidential information. This information is intended solely for the use by the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender
immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.