From:
Peg Walling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:38:04 -0400
In a past life I used Ethylene Oxide to sterilize surgical instruments.
All you need is a hood for containment and ventilation. Its a good idea not
to use an occupied lab.   There is some lead time but I never had any
problems and the instruments remained sharp.  Autoclaving sharps can dull
them.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.