PMFLIST Archives

September 2019

Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 17:57:06 +0000

Hello PMF,

I am performing a benchmarking study on the different water vapor test methods and acceptance criteria for compressed air systems (-40 F system) (in BioPharm).  We currently use the EP drager method with an acceptance criteria of < 150mg/m3.   Is anyone using an alternative method, other than the USP steel mirror test?  Can you also share with me your acceptance criteria?

Many thanks for sharing your information.

Cheryl

[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information of Eisai. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message including any attachments, without copying, using, or distributing any of the information contained therein. This e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate an agreement, contract or other legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to any legally-binding agreement or contract.]