From:
Bob Westney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:33:10 -0500
Hot water definitely promotes "off-gassing" of chlorine from a bleach
solution, basically forcing it back into its natural gaseous form, thereby
reducing the efficacy of the solution.  A google search on this topic will
provide some info.  As far as the other two disinfectants, I'm sure the
manufacturers have some info.  I'm not a chemist, but my sense is that hot
water probably has a deleterious effect on the chemicals.

Bob Westney
Director of Quality and Operations
Cryologics, Inc.
www.Cryologics.com