From:
Timothy Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:51:51 +0000
Hi Nicole.  This is a pretty common handling error.  Are the colonies yellow?  Frequently they are Micrococcus.  I would retrain and observe the technicians performing this test to ensure they aren't the cause of contamination.  I would also retrain them on gowning and gloving to ensure they aren't contaminating their gloves.

Sincerely,

Tim Cser
MilliporeSigma