From:
Kristen Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:25:47 -0400
All - does anyone know what the USP recommends if the suitability test
fails using neutralizing agents? What is the next step, can we proceed with
the PET/AET on the product?

Kristen Peters
General Manager
Advanced Laboratories, Inc. North Carolina
919-989-7793 <(919)%20989-7793> (NC Lab, FDA Reg #10560615298)
919-989-9226 <(919)%20989-9226>(Fax)

www.advancedlabsinc.com

*If you liked our service, please tell a friend.  If you didn’t, please
tell us!*

ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited  |   UT Lab FDA Registration # 14353128308  |
NC Lab FDA Registration # 10560615298

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail correspondence is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
duplication, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon this
correspondence is strictly prohibited. If you received this correspondence
in error, please notify the sender by phone, fax, or e-mail and destroy any
and all copies of the correspondence. Thank you.