From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:22:59 -0400
I would recommend the usage of a mechanical air sample since you can determine the number of organisms present in a cubic meter of air which cannot be determined by using settling plates.  Besides, it is easier to trend the data better by using the number of organisms per cubic meter at each air sampling site.   Too much variability in the counts with settling plates. If you do not have a mechanical air sampler, settling plates are better than not conducting air sampling at all.

Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932

Sent from my iPhone