Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:36:32 +0530
Hi,

Inactivator or you may say inhibitor specifically  to inhibit any effects
of sterptokinase that may cause turbidity of media if not inactivated
properly. not for amikacin as an antibiotic

and my facility is a  commercial testing lab,  so the manufacturer is
different every time. i may do it for one sample but the process may be
slight different with every manufacturer because facilities are different,
raw material vendors are different.

 so weather that will work?

Please suggest