From:
Peg Walling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:22:29 -0400
We just set the autoclave to 100 C and run a cycle for 15 minutes. ( I'm
assuming this may be for a kill step before a flouresant antibody assay
??).  If you have a manual autoclave just leave the vent valve open.

Peg Walling
Quest International

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.