PMFLIST Archives

December 2015

From:
pharma micro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:08:32 +0300
Dear Experts,

Kindly advise me, for microbial analysis of water, I need the answers for
the following questions.

1. Can I use EMB agar Instead of L-EMB agar to isolate E.coli from gassing
EC broth tube?

2. Can I use simmon citrate agar instead of Koser's citrate broth for
Citrate test ?

3. What is the growth promotion/inhibitory/indicative test recommendation
for (a) EMB agar, (b) nutrient broth (c) Tryptone broth (d) MRVP medium (e)
simmon citrate agar (f) BGLB broth and EC broth

*S#:*

*Name of the Media*

*ATCC ORG FOR GP  AND OTHER COMMENTS  IF ANY*

*ATCC ORG FOR INHIBITORY & OTHER COMMENTS IF ANY*

*ATCC FOR INDICATIVE & OTHER COMMENTS If any*

1

EMB
AGAR

2

NUTRIENT
BROTH

3

TRYPTONE
BROTH

4

MRVP
 MEDIUM

5

SIMMON
 CITRATE AGAR

6

BGLB
 BROTH

7

EC
 BROTH

I have attached the table please fill it for me

Thank you,
James.

Accugen Laboratories - http://accugenlabs.com

Analytical Research Labs - http://arlok.com/