From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:47:29 -0400
Dear Tony,

I do agree that WFI is not used in the manufacturing of non-sterile products.  However,
it is stated in the chapter that it is recommended pharmaceutical waters should be tested for Burkholderia cepacia complex.

Some people may think that they have to test WFI because it is a pharmaceutical water.  The presence of the term “pharmaceutical water” is misleading in the chapter and people may think otherwise.  It would have been better if the chapter had stated that water that is used in the manufacturing of non—sterile should be tested for the presence of Burkholderia cepacia complex to prevent people in applying this chapter to WFI.

Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
Sent from my iPhone