From:
Timothy Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:49:01 +0000
Hi Selena.  Source water from the city/state?  That could be tested for coliforms/E. coli with a product like Readycult or Chromocult where you can see the presence of coliforms and use the indole test inside the bottle to detect E. coli.  For purified water used for pharmaceutical purposes, consult USP 1231 and/or EMEA Guidance on Quality of Water for Pharmaceutical Use which are mostly harmonized.

Sincerely,

Tim Cser
916-759-1401
MilliporeSigma