From:
Nicole Familiari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:04:42 +0000
Hello all!

Hope you are all doing well this afternoon!

My question is based on a gut feeling and I am hoping someone will have supporting literature or corrective actions. Has anyone run into colonies appearing on Environmental monitoring contact plates just along the edges?
 I have had two weeks of plates return with colonies that appear to be skin bugs along the edges of the plates, around the curve of the raised agar. This week there was even two sets of plates that similar colonies in nearly identical locations, about 10 and 2, on the edge of the contact plate. I am concerned that this is a personnel technique issue, however I am unsure how to identify the root cause . Samples are in the process of identification right now.

Thank you,
Nicole

[Carie Boyd's Prescription Shop]<http://www.carieboyd.com/>
Nicole Familiari
Quality Assurance Manager, Microbiologist
P:
(817) 282-9376<tel:(817)%20282-9376>

F:
(817) 282-1709<tel:(817)%20282-1709>