PMFLIST Archives

February 2020

From:
Kollu Manoher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:03:31 +0530
Dear all, I have some doubts on water system validation  1.  What is
difference between phase 1 and 2 2.  How to know how many days phase 1 and
phase 2 (any reason to selection of number of days) 3.  Any gap Between
phase 1 and 2 (because Mlt analysis takes 6days) or continuously perform
phase 2 after phase 1 4.  Any gap Between phase 2 and 3 (because Mlt
analysis takes 6days) or continuously perform phase 3 after phase 2 5.  Where
is alert and action limit establish (phase 1 or 2 or 3) 6.  Can we use
produced water from water system After phase 1 (phase 2 analysis is
running) 7.  If we establish alert and action limits in phase 2 any
deviation occur (cross the alert and action different seasons) in the phase
3 how we explain that one. 8.  If any deviation occur after phase 3 in
alert and action limits any changes required in alert and action limits 9.  How
to establish sanitization frequency.     Thanks & Best Regards, Manohar. K
Cell:9700061191         8555005265