From:
AMARO Fernanda BRASIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:53:27 +0000
Thanks for information Lauren.

I currently use a strain from Microbiologics (Kwik Stik and Accu Shot).
Can I use this strain for cryogenics?
I don't know how to start. ☹
If my original strain is passage from reference 2 or 3, can I use?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fernanda Amaro
Analista de Controle de Qualidade Microbiológico