From:
Robert Friedel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 09:39:32 -0400
Mike,

In the two articles listed below, you should find plenty of references to
aid you in your project.  If you need more let me know and I'll try to dig
up some more for you.

Friedel, R.R. and A.M. Cundell (1998) "The Application of Water Activity
Measurement to the Microbiological Attributes Testing of Nonsterile
Over-the-Counter Drug Products," Pharmacopoeial Forum, Vol.24, No.2,
March/April, pp. 6087-6090.

Friedel, R.R. (1999) "The Application of Water Activity Measurement to
Microbiological Attributes Testing of Raw Materials Used in the Manufacture
of Nonsterile Pharmaceutical Products," Pharmacopeial Forum, Vol. 25, No. 5,
Sept/Oct., pp. 8974-8981.

Bob Friedel
Quality Assurance Manager
Perritt Laboratories, Inc.