PSDGLIST Archives

April 2021

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
John O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2021 13:39:31 -0400
Hi Raphy,

The link is to the presentation, which I've given a time or two in recent years.  The 2021 PSDG Meeting is Hybrid (Virtual, or live in San Diego) June 22-24 and will discuss any submitted Stability topic in addition to presentations, breakouts and virtual stability facility tour.
Consultants are welcome.  Information can be obtained from [log in to unmask]