PSDGLIST Archives

July 2010

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Jessica Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:48:42 -0700
Dear Stabilitarians,

I am curious to know whether the (ie. HIGHER) temperature in a room would affect the temp/humidty of a reach-in chamber with glass door?  If so, would it help if the glass door is covered with a stainless steel plate?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jessica Wong
Quality Control
Gilead Sciences
San Dimas, CA 91773

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation