PSDGLIST Archives

February 2021

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Kim Huynh-Ba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:03:59 -0500
Dear Sharon:
It looks like you need to chat with the Handbook of Stability Editor, and the author of that chapter. 😊
Please connect with me at [log in to unmask] and we can discuss this further. For other, feel free to share your practices.

Also, a 6-part Annual Pharmaceutical Stability Training program will start in March, if you are interested.  I cover most of the information in the Stability Handbook with new updates.  You can select a session or the complete series.
https://www.pharmawebinars.com/pharmaceutical-stability-regulatory-training

All the bests,
Kim Huynh-Ba

Kim Huynh-Ba, MS, PMP, FAAPS
Managing Director | PHARMALYTIK Consulting | Newark DELAWARE

Adjunct Faculty | RAQA Program | Temple University | School of Pharmacy | Philadelphia PA
Adjunct Faculty | Chemistry Department | Illinois Institute of Technology | Chicago IL
Council of Expert | Chair of Chemical Medicines IV | U.S. Pharmacopeia | Rockville MD