PSDGLIST Archives

August 2011

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Angela Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:27:24 -0500
You might try contacting  BioMerieux.  Good luck.

Angela Munson
Supervisor, Metrology
Celsis Analytical Services
6200 S Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63123
USA
T +1 314 885 1133
F +1 314 487 8991
E [log in to unmask]

http://www.celsis.com/
Smart science for smart business

Did you know? We offer analytical chemistry, microbiology and stability testing services including LC-MS/MS, Method Development/Validation, in vitro skin & eye irritation assays, DNA strain typing, rapid micro and photostability. Contact your Celsis rep, or request a quote online at http://www.celsis.com/quote.