PSDGLIST Archives

December 2009

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Weiss, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:02:40 -0500
Yes, we are using Empower to perform all calculations. The calculation were validated against manual calculation.

George Weiss
Group Leader
QM-QC-chemistry
* 973-235-7027
7  973-235-2915 or 3375
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and