PSDGLIST Archives

March 2017

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
John O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:08:10 -0400
Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Groups is pleased to announce our ...

PSDG Spring 2017 Meeting
May 7-9
Asheville, North Carolina

For meeting details, registration form, etc., contact [log in to unmask]
Please indicate if you are a participant or a vendor.

Kindly,
Christina O'Neill
Coordinator
Pharmaceutical Discussion Groups

Avista Pharma Solutions - http://www.avistapharma.com/
   Comprehensive testing and CMC services organization
   Analytical and Microbiology support to early stage API and drug product development and manufacturing.

Cincinnati Sub-Zero - http://www.cszindustrial.com/
    Provides a large selection of environmental chambers from benchtop, reach in to walk-in
    rooms along with chambers for freeze/thaw, temperature cycling applications.