PSDGLIST Archives

February 2011

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Jessica Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:43:12 -0800
Dear Stabilitarians,

Does anyone know any 2011 stability seminars with emphasis on global reporting?  What about the annual/semi-annual PSDG meeting?  When will it be held?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jessica
Gilead Sciences
San Dimas, CA 91773

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation