PSDGLIST Archives

June 2010

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Himanshu Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:21:43 -0400
Hello Friends,

I have couple of questions and shall appreciate if either of you could
please help me in knowing more on the following:

1) What is the most appropriate "cleaning procedures" for walk-in stability
chambers maintained at 25 degree centigrade and 60% RH?

2) How often cleaning should be done in the walk-in stability chamber?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation