PSDGLIST Archives

March 2013

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Gloster, Andrea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 18:56:18 +0000
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the industry standard is for walk-in incubator shelving for housing of sterile injectable stability studies?  I am also interested in getting feedback on preferred shelving for stability sample storage from other stability groups.

Currently we are in the process of building a new lab and would like to update what we have now.

We have been looking into 316C Stainless steel and two other cost-saving alternatives, chrome and Polymer with Microban.  All 3 have an 800 lb. limit per shelf.

Thank you,

Andrea
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity identified in the address of this message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby directed not to distribute or copy this communication, under penalty of law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.