PSDGLIST Archives

June 2013

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Subject:
From:
David Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:44:02 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (207 lines)
Q Laboratories, Inc.

We have been doing AET testing, and doing it well,  for over 20 years


David G. Goins
President
Q Laboratories, Inc.
1400 Harrison Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45214
PH: 513-471-1300
FX: 513-471-5600



> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:31:28 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [PSDGLIST] AET contract laboratory in Ohio
> To: [log in to unmask]
> 
> Catalent Pharma Solutions in RTP, NC routinely provides AET testing.
> 
> David Silver
> Manager, Site Services
> Catalent Pharma Solutions
> 160 Pharma Drive Morrisville, NC
> T (919) 465-8622| M (919) 225-4598
> www.catalent.com
> more products. better treatments. reliably supplied.(tm)
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group 
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luis 
> Raices
> Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:27 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [PSDGLIST] AET contract laboratory in Ohio
> 
> If it don't have to be in Ohio we used to do business with AAI in 
> North Carolina. That was more than 10 years ago. I know they still in 
> business but if they still doing it I can tell you they have tons of 
> years of experience and my experience with them was excellent. I 
> remember they even flew one of their analyst to Puerto Rico to help us 
> in a very sensitive project.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Luis
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group 
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne 
> Moore
> Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:46 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PSDGLIST] AET contract laboratory in Ohio
> 
> Hello,
> 
> 
> 
> Could anyone recommend a GMP contract laboratory for Antimicrobial 
> Effectiveness Testing in the state of Ohio? Many thanks in advance.
> 
> 
> 
> Anne Moore
> 
> COO
> 
> Patients' and Consumers' Pharma Inc.
> 
> The Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center
> 
> 3805 Old Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902
> 
> Tel: 215-589-6433 I Fax:  215-489-4920
> 
>  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
> 
>  <http://www.pandcpharma.com> www.pandcpharma.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.
> The
> specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in 
> the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, 
> Inc., the PSDG, or the sponsors of the list.
> 
> ------------------
> The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The 
> Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by our
> sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a
> second
> to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support 
> of this service.
> 
> BahnsonEnvironmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
>    Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers, Warm & Cold Rooms, 
> Freezers and
>    Ultra Low Storage Chambers with Complete Validation, Maintenance & 
> Calibration
> 
> Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc.
> -
> http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
>    High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in 
> chambers
>    Full installation, validation and spare parts also available
> 
> Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
>     Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology 
> supplies
>     for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research 
> communities.
> 
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.
> The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating 
> in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology 
> Network, Inc., the PSDG, or the sponsors of the list.
> 
> ------------------
> The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The 
> Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by our
> sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a
> second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their 
> support of this service.
> 
> BahnsonEnvironmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
>    Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers, Warm & Cold Rooms, 
> Freezers and
>    Ultra Low Storage Chambers with Complete Validation, Maintenance & 
> Calibration
> 
> Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc.
> - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
>    High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in 
> chambers
>    Full installation, validation and spare parts also available
> 
> Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
>     Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology 
> supplies
>     for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research 
> communities.
> 
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PSDG, or the sponsors of the list.
> 
> ------------------
> The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.
> 
> BahnsonEnvironmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
>    Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers, Warm & Cold Rooms, Freezers and
>    Ultra Low Storage Chambers with Complete Validation, Maintenance & 
> Calibration
> 
> Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
>    High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
>    Full installation, validation and spare parts also available
> 
> Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
>     Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
>     for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.
 		 	   		  
=================================
The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PSDG, or the sponsors of the list.

------------------
The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.

BahnsonEnvironmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers, Warm & Cold Rooms, Freezers and
   Ultra Low Storage Chambers with Complete Validation, Maintenance & Calibration

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.

=================================
The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PSDG, or the sponsors of the list.

------------------
The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.

BahnsonEnvironmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers, Warm & Cold Rooms, Freezers and
   Ultra Low Storage Chambers with Complete Validation, Maintenance & Calibration

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.

ATOM RSS1 RSS2