PSDGLIST Archives

August 2014

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Katrina Elia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:20:29 +0000
Lancaster Labs

-----Original Message-----
From: Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Sutton
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSDGLIST] Contract Stability Studies

Looking for a good contract lab that can do stability studies - any recommendations?

Scott

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.

This email and its attachments are confidential, subject to copyright and may be legally privileged. If they have come to you in error you should take no action based upon the contents nor should you copy or show them to anyone. Please delete the email and its attachments and inform [log in to unmask] Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SPI Pharma, Inc.

Security: Internet email is not a completely secure medium; please note this when considering the content of your message.

Viruses: We take precautions to ensure email is free of viruses but cannot make a guarantee. Accordingly we advise scanning all email and attachments.