PSDGLIST Archives

December 2009

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:45:54 -0400

I am having an issue with my walk-in c
Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my walk-in chamber and wondered if anyone else
was experiencing anything similar.

Every once in a while I have an issue with the chamber switching its
settings on me.  I have replaced the four arrow directional keypad
numerous times, only to have the problem arise again.

ESI told me that the issue was with the PAC Board, but when I replaced
it and the keypad I am still having the same problem.

Anyone else experiencing/experienced this?

Thank you for your help!

Roy

Roy McIntyre

Senior Manager, Stability & Quality Control Systems

24 Ivey Lane, PO Box 2880

Windsor, Nova Scotia

B0N 2T0

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
HERETO IS CONFIDENTIAL, MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED, AND IS
INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE(S). IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT AN INTENDED
RECIPIENT, OR AN AGENT THEREOF, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS
COMMUNICATION OR ANY ATTACHMENT HERETO IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US
IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL, AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by
our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.

Bahnson Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/

Vectech Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc - http://www.vectech.com