PSDGLIST Archives

February 2011

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Kindle, Jason L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:06:35 -0500
I am looking for a company to provide long-term cGMP storage of
stability and analytical retains.  Storage conditions would need to
include -70C, -20C, and 5C, with continuous monitoring.  One standard
upright chamber (~25-30 cu ft) or equivalent at each condition would be
sufficient for our needs.  The following items are my group's current
'wish list' of other services the company would hopefully provide.

*	Electronic inventory which can be accessed online
*	Shipment to us within 24-48 hours
*	Aliquoting and labeling services upon request

Any suggestions for companies that can meet these needs are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Kindle

Senior Scientist, QC Sample Handling

Pfizer, Inc.

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation