PSDGLIST Archives

October 2016

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Seibel, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:18:35 +0000
All,

Currently QA approves all amendments and deviations to a formal stability protocol.

I have recently received push back from a LIMS vendor on this point.

I would like to know if other companies require QA approval.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Mary W. Seibel
Procter & Gamble
Section Head
New Chapter Analytical | Global Health Care Compliance & Stability

Avista Pharma Solutions - http://www.avistapharma.com/
   Comprehensive testing and CMC services organization
   Analytical and Microbiology support to early stage API and drug product development and manufacturing.

Cincinnati Sub-Zero - http://www.cszindustrial.com/
    Provides a large selection of environmental chambers from benchtop, reach in to walk-in
    rooms along with chambers for freeze/thaw, temperature cycling applications.