PSDGLIST Archives

July 2010

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Raphy Bar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:58:04 +0300
Hello!
As a follow up to Amy's question, I wou;ld like also to ask what would be
the requirements for extendig the shelf life of an approved and marketed
biotechnological product: from a 2 year shelf life to three years.

Raphy

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation