PSDGLIST Archives

April 2014

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Bittu Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 04:12:06 -0700
Dear all:
Is there any difference between the 'Formulation  types'   and 'Dosage forms'?
Many thanks in advance
Best Regards
Bittu

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.