PSDGLIST Archives

July 2018

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Gaither, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 18:52:46 +0000
We use 30 days from the date of manufacture.  If the sample comes from a 3rd party, it's 30 days from the date or receipt of the sample.

Diane E Gaither
QC Scheduling Superintendent
Business Line Health Care
Phone +1 765 477-4511
Fax +1 765 477-4801
Mobile +1 765 426-6389

Evonik Corporation
1650 Lilly Road, TL23
Lafayette, IN
47909-9201
http://www.evonik.com/northamerica

This message and any attachments are the property of Evonik Industries and its subsidiaries, are confidential, and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you receive this e-mail in error, please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information.