PSDGLIST Archives

October 2016

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Julie Schwedock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:51:16 +0000
Does anyone have advice on what containers to use for taking stability samples of a bulk lyophilized powder?  The bulk powder will be stored in Lyoguard trays heat-sealed in two layers of a gas and water impermeable, light blocking plastic.  I would like to create similar conditions for smaller stability aliquots.
Thanks.
-Julie

Julie Schwedock, PhD
Associate Director, Analytical and QC
Vedanta Biosciences
Phone: 857-706-1427
www.vedantabio.com<http://www.vedantabio.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01D20AA2.9378C170]

Avista Pharma Solutions - http://www.avistapharma.com/
   Comprehensive testing and CMC services organization
   Analytical and Microbiology support to early stage API and drug product development and manufacturing.

Cincinnati Sub-Zero - http://www.cszindustrial.com/
    Provides a large selection of environmental chambers from benchtop, reach in to walk-in
    rooms along with chambers for freeze/thaw, temperature cycling applications.