PSDGLIST Archives

April 2021

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
John O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2021 13:26:06 -0400
Looks like numerous requests being made for the Link.

You can find the specific presentation link at the top of page 3 in the
publications section at StabilityHub.com

https://stabilityhub.com/publications/

ScienTek - http://www.iStability.com/
   Provides iStability - Web browser based software for stability management,
   reporting, testing/data management, statistical data analysis, and more.